MRC Network Well Check Webinars
On this page:
About the MRC Network Well Check Webinars
- How to Access the Audio Portion of the Webinar
- How to Access the Online Portion of the Webinar
- Archived Well Check Webinars
- January 2017: MRC Core Competencies
- February 2017: Preparing and Responding to Winter & Spring Disasters
- March 2017: Best Practices for Recognizing and Retaining Volunteers
- April 2017: 2017 MRC Program Recognition Awards
- May 2017: Zika Education, Outreach, and Response in Local Communities
- June 2017: MRC Involvement in Mass Gatherings and Special Events
- July 2017: Alternative MRC Units
Your friends in the Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) Program Office are pleased to host monthly MRC Network Well Check Webinars.
These monthly interactive webinars are intended to provide MRC unit leaders and State Coordinators with information on a wide variety of topics, largely determined by your interests and needs. Through these ongoing wellness check-ups of the MRC network, you will be provided a platform to connect, share, and learn with your peers and leadership. The MRC Program Office and your Regional Liaison will regularly seek your input on topics of interest, including review of listserv conversations, unit leader questions, social media pages, activity reports, etc. to identify subjects, noteworthy activities, or areas of concern to the MRC network. Because of your subject matter expertise, some of you will also be asked to serve as presenters. The network is yours, and the MRC Program Office will work tirelessly to support you with success stories, proven resources, and lessons learned to help your units thrive. These check-ups will allow us to have an interactive discussion about the wellness of our organization, ways to prevent issues, overcome challenges, and strengthen our network.
These MRC Network Well Check Webinars are typically held on the first Tuesday of each month at 2:00 pm ET. Please save the future dates on your calendars. They will be about 60 minutes long and primarily focused on a specified topic, with a Q & A period and highlights from the field to be incorporated into most webinars.
Join us for the next MRC Well Check Webinar on Tuesday, August 1, 2017, at 2:00 pm ET. The webinar is entitled "MRC Involvement in Healthcare Coalitions" and will share experiences and promising practices of local MRC units.
How to Access the Audio Portion of the Webinar
Please note that this is a Broadcast Audio call. Please use your computer speakers for audio.
How to Access the Online Portion of the Webinar
7/12/2017 10:05:05 AM