The Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) Program spotlights volunteers that highlight the MRC Program's mission; underscore the importance of volunteerism; and promote collaboration at the local, state, and national levels. Spotlights are posted quarterly to illustrate the work being performed throughout the nation by MRC volunteers.
Do you have a volunteer that you feel deserves to be recognized? Then, we invite you to nominate a volunteer for consideration to be posted to our Volunteer Spotlight page. Our volunteer spotlights are a great way to recognize your active and exemplary volunteers!
How to Nominate a Volunteer
To nominate a volunteer for consideration, please email responses to the following questions along with a photo of the volunteer to be posted with the spotlight to email@example.com.
- MRC Unit Name:
- MRC Unit ID Number:
- Nominator’s Name & Title:
- MRC Volunteer's Name:
- What is the Volunteer’s Professional Background?
- How Long Has the Volunteer Been with the MRC unit?
- What is the Volunteer’s Role(s) in the MRC unit?
- What are Recent Activities the Volunteer Has Been Involved In?
- Why Do You Feel This Volunteer Should Be Spotlighted?